- Create a seller account
- Complete your profile
- Set up shipping
- Create a Stripe account
- Uploading your inventory with a csv file
- Connecting your Discogs account
- Platform fee
- Seller terms and conditions
- Create an account
- I paid for the order why haven't I received it yet?
- I messaged the seller he or she is not responding
- Buyer terms and conditions
- About us
selling on vinylheaven
Before you can sell on VinylHeaven you will need to register for an account.
Just follow these 5 steps to set up your account with us:
1. Create an account: Create New Customer Account
2. Log in and fill out your profile: Complete your profile
3. Create a Stripe account (this will allow buyers to pay with a wide range of payment options and allows us to pay you) Create a Stripe Account
4. Set up your shipping policies: Set up shipping
We provide a product database where you can search for items to put up for sale. If you can't find the item in the product database you can't sell it.
When you have found your item in the product database all you have to do is add your information: grading for media and sleeve, a price and any other information you would like to add. We will provide stock photos for the item (when available).
Fees for selling
You can list your items for free on VinylHeaven.com. You only pay a fee when you sell something.
We will charge a fee of 8% over the total price of your order, excluding the additional vat / taxes that might be charged to customers. The fee of 8% includes payment processing by STRIPE. The fee might be subject to VAT.
Read our Seller Terms and Condtions